Friday 8 June 2012

The Journey Begins...

Where the Journey Started

Kitchens has always been part of my life. Helping make zillions of koeksisters and spending holidays at my Grandma making rusks and cookies.


I have now started a venture of testing cupcakes to start my own cupcake business next year.

Follow my journey of decadent delights and see what taste sensations and combinations I come up with.

The idea is to have a basic range and then a few extra seasonal flavours weekly.

I have so far tested the following recipes:
  • Banana Cupcake with Peanutbutter Icing
  • Better than sex Chocolate Cupcake - Chocolate cupcake, with mouse filling & Chocolate Ganache topping
  • Lemon Cupcake with Lemon Curd Filling and Vanilla Icing
  • Tiramisu Cupcake
  • Strawberry Doughnut Cupcake
  • Vanilla Cupcake with Vanilla Buttercream
I will be testing a new flavour every week - 40 cupcake recipes in 40 weeks...

Follow my journey and feel free to post any tips / suggestions / recipes you would like me to try / or send me a cupcake recipe you love.

Your also always welcome to place an order!

Love, Magic & Frosting

X X X

The Cupcake Alchemist


No comments:

Post a Comment