Saturday 9 June 2012

Peter, Peter Pumpkin Eater



Pumpkin, Walnut & Fudge Cupcake with Cream Cheese Frosting

Winter is encapsulated in this delicately spiced pumpkin cupcake. The little bits of fudge in the batter gave it almost a sticky toffee pudding texture. Ideal for warming away the chilly weather. Mmmmmmm...


Here is the cupcake in his naked glory, without the trimmings. I'm quite happy with the way the icing swirl came out. When I make this cupcake again, I'll definitely use a little bit less of the icing, so that the cupcake's flavours are more pronounced.


I also experimented when I snapped the cupcakes. My cupcake travelled to my kitchen counter, window sill and outside to get the best light and shadow balance...

1 comment:

  1. Please feel free to let me know how you would have changed this recipe to make it even better!

    ReplyDelete